Livingstone Island and Devil’s Pool Walking Safari
This Victoria Falls tour with Devil’s Pool and Livingstone Island is made for adventure-seekers. After walking along the edge of Victoria Falls on the Zambian side and exploring Livingstone Island—taking time to snap photos along the way—swim out to Devil’s Pool, an enclave at the edge of Victoria Falls. This small-group tour is capped at just eight people to ensure personalized attention from your guide.
- Victoria Falls tour with Livingstone Island and Devil’s Pool.
- An adventurous way to experience the UNESCO-listed waterfalls.
- See the falls from more angles than a typical Victoria Falls tour.
- Small-group tour capped at eight people for a more personalized experience.
v Hotel pickups and drop off’s.
v Local guide.
v Guided swimming in Devils Pool and tour of Livingstone Island Small-group tour (Maximum 8 people per group).
v David Livingston Island Tour Park.
v Entrance fees
x Price does not include visas into Zambia or back into Zimbabwe. Please ensure you have a multi-entry visa back into Zimbabwe and check that you will be eligible for a visa into Zambia at the border post.
Departure & Return: Traveler pickup is included.
What To Expect:
Stop at Mosi-oa-Tunya / Victoria Falls National Park and get to explore the Island. After taking this guided tour you will get to swim in the amazing Devils Pool on the edge of the majestic Victoria Falls. You will be looking at the Falls from a totally different angle as on a normal walk. This is a “once in a lifetime experience”.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Minimum age recommendation is 15 years.
- Please note: if Devil’s Pools is not available due to high water, Angels Pools will be visited instead.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travellers.
Prices from 160 USD / pp.