Photography and Video tour in Zambezi National Park
Head to close by Zambezi National Park at dawn to photograph the magical moment of the natures waking up. Whether you are an aspiring photographer or an expert in the field, guidance from a professional photographer ensures you set up in the best spot so you don’t miss the ideal shot. Plus, get tips on the best settings to use to capture the sunrise and the natur. Also, you will get your very own video of this amazing trip.
- Catch the sunrise and view the nature waking up.
- Get professional help for your best shots and videos.
- Get a video for only you made by our professional team.
- Pickup and drop-off from your hotel make the early morning departure hassle-free.
- A small group tour ensures individual attention from the guide.
v Hotel pick-up and drop off.
v Professional photographer guide.
v Bottled water.
v National Park Fees.
Departure & Return:
We are pickup from all hotels and guests houses within Victoria Falls Town. Departure time is between 6.00 AM and 6.30 AM.
What To Expect:
Half a day game drive in Zambezi National Park will give you a up-close with our team of professional safari guides. During this day you will experience the nature drive, photography and great conversations with our crew as they lead you into the wilderness. We will start the day with a game drive, and stop for a breakfast. After that we will continue our search for what ever you like to see. During the hole game drive you will be will be instructed by our professional photographer and videographer how to get the best photos and videos. Hopefully you will bring back many memories for this incredible day.
Duration: Approximately 4 hours.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Near public transportation.
- Infants must sit on lap.
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund. This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Prices from 120 USD / pp