Experience Africa’s biggest adrenaline rush with this bungee jumping and bridge swing adventure at the Victoria Falls Bridge. Take a dive into open air surrounded by epic landscapes, rushing waterfalls and the roaring Zambezi River. It’s the thrill of a lifetime and it only takes place here!
- Bungee Jump or Bridge Swing from the Victoria Falls Bridge.
- Experience one of Africa’s biggest thrills.
- Jump, dive or swing over the roaring Zambezi.
- Full safety briefing included in excursion.
- Purchase footage of your thrilling feet.
v Transfer to and from the activity. Return transfers is at 10am or 2pm.
v National Park Fees
x Food and drinks.
x DVD (available to purchase).
Departure & Return:
Departure from Shearwater Cafe, Shop 1 Centre, corner of Livingstone Way and Parkway Drive, Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe.
Departure Time: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Returns to original departure point.
What To Expect:
This thrilling Victoria Falls experience is perfect for thrill-seeking adventurers who want to have one of Africa’s most-adrenaline pumping experiences.
Make your way to the bridge on the day of your activity (bring a passport for a bridge ticket) either on foot or by taxi. You’ll check in at the Bridge Cafe and go through safety briefings and paperwork before taking the dive over the roaring Zambezi. You’ll have the chance to watch footage of this incredible experience back at the cafe, and even purchase a DVD if you’re interested!
Voucher holders get complimentary return bus service from Shearwater Cafe at 10 am or 2 pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Minimum Weight – 40 Kilograms.
- Maximum Weight – 120 Kilograms.
- Minimum age 14 years and all persons under 18 years must have the written consent of a parent or guardian.
- Not suitable for persons who are either pregnant, epileptic, hypertensive or have a previous knee or back injury.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Prices from 178 USD / pp including Park Fees.