Discover the abundant wildlife of Hwange National Park during this full day safari adventure from Victoria Falls. See an abundance of native wildlife such as elephants, lions, leopards, buffalo and over 400 bird species as you traverse the park in an open-air vehicle. Learn about the park’s conservation efforts and enjoy a delicious buffet lunch at the Hwange Main Camp included in the price of your tour.
- Take a jeep safari through Hwange National Park from Victoria Falls.
- See wildlife like elephants, lions, zebra, and leopards and much more. Birdwatching in Hwange is amazing.
- Sit down to a delicious buffet lunch at the Hwange Main Camp.
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a maximum of 10 travelers.
v Professional guide.
v Hotel pickup and drop-off.
v Bottled water.
v National Park Fees.
Departure & Return:
We will pick you up at your hotel or lodges in Victoria Falls Zimbabwe. After the full day in Hwange we will drop of of at your pick up place.
Departure Time: Approximately 6:00 AM.
What To Expect:
Enjoy a full day trip from Victoria Falls to Hwange National Park, starting at around 6:00 am from Victoria Falls town to Hwange. In Hwange Natiolan Park you will enjoy a full day jeep safari where you get exposed to over 100 mammal species and some of the world’s largest elephant population. Hwange National Park is also know for the lion, leopard, buffalo, hippo and crocodile. The Park is a home to over 400 bird species also. Free lunch at the Hwange Main Camp is offered before another afternoon safari drive where you will continue to discover the rich Hwange National Park. Departure from Hwange Main Camp is scheduled at around 16.30 pm as you drive back to Victoria Falls. Arrival back in Victoria Falls is apparently 18.30 pm.
Duration: 11 hours
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Those traveling with the Kids 16yrs and below must have birth certificates for the kids.
- Dress Casual or in safari wear.
- Minimum age is 2 years old.
- You must have sunscreens, mosquito repellents etc.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Infants must sit on laps.
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems.
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers.
- Most travellers can participate.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Prices from 180 USD / pp