Victoria Falls is one of the largest and most famous waterfalls in the world, well-deserving of its nickname as “The Smoke that Thunders.” Gain greater understanding and appreciation of the World Heritage Site on this 2-hour guided tour of the falls, which includes a walking safari and information about the history and local wildlife of the area.
- 2-hour tour of Victoria Falls from Victoria Falls Town (Zimbabwe side).
- Learn about the falls on a guided walking safari through the rain forest.
- See local plants and animals in their natural environment with the help of your guide.
- Take time to enjoy iconic views of the falls from vista points along the way.
- Raincoats provided for protection from the mist.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included.
v Hotel pickup and drop-off.
v Complimentary collection and drop-off service available from selected Victoria Falls Town hotels and guest houses.
v Expert local guide.
v Walk through the rainforest.
v Entrance fees into the National Park.
Travellers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
Morning Tours: Monday – Sunday: 07:30 AM – 08:30 AM
Afternoon Tours: Monday – Sunday: 01:30 PM – 02:30 PM
What To Expect:
Meet your guide at your hotel in Victoria Falls Town prior to your selected morning or afternoon departure time. Board a private vehicle and head to the Victoria Falls, a World Heritage Site and iconic natural wonder. Upon arrival, take a guided walking safari through the rain forest with your guide, who will share with you a brief history of the falls and point out some of the native plants and animals. Take time to enjoy the view of the falls from various vantage points along the way — your guide will provide you with a raincoat if the spray becomes heavy. You will return to your hotel after the end of the tour.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
At arrival at Mosi-oa-Tunya / Victoria Falls National Park Enjoy an awe inspiring tour of the majestic Victoria Falls, also known as “The Smoke that Thunders”. You will be accompanied by your nature loving guide through the rainforest, who will be sharing with you a brief history of The Falls, one of the seven natural wonders of the world as well as the flora, fauna and other points of interest. Raincoats will be provided when needed.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems.
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions Complimentary collection service available from selected Victoria Falls Town Hotels and Guest Houses.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
- Should guests hotel not be listed, guest are to contact the office 48 hours prior to confirm if we will be able to collect and drop off at the relevant hotel.
- Should we receive a booking with no pick up and drop details, guests are requested to contact the office, 48 hours prior to tour departure date. If failure to provide us with pick up and drop off details, will result guest not receiving a pick up time and missing the tour and no refund will be provided.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Prices from 55 USD / pp