Take in the view from the top on this thrilling helicopter ride over Victoria Falls. You’ll experience a bird’s eye view of one of the world’s seven natural wonders and learn what the explorer David Livingstone meant when he described the beauty of this Southern African destination.
- Helicopter Flight Over Victoria Falls
- Experience one of the continent’s natural wonders from the sky
- Get a bird’s eye view of the Zambezi River and Victoria Falls Choose flight time and duration
- Round-trip hotel transfer included
v Hotel pickup and drop-off.
v National Park Fees.
Departure & Return:
We are providing pickup from your accommodation in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe approximately 30-minutes prior. Please may you kindly be advised that the booked activity is done in Zimbabwe and ONLY includes transfer pickup from Hotels and Lodges around Victoria Falls Town. If you will be staying outside Victoria Falls Town, we will be delighted to offer transfers at additional cost (cost will be determined by your hotel location). Alternatively, you can make own way to the Zimbabwe border if you are coming from Zambia. If you are coming from Botswana we can arrange to meet up with you and take you to your activity.
Departure Time and Return details:
Departure throughout the day. You will also be returned to your departure point afterwards.
What To Expect:
A friendly driver will collect you from your hotel approximately 30 minutes before takeoff and transport you in air-conditioned comfort to the helipad, about 5 kilometers outside of town. After a safety briefing you’ll take off for an epic journey over one of the continent’s most spectacular attractions. See the thundering falls from above and catch a glimpse of the raging Zambezi River from the sky.
Choose from a 13 or 26-minute flight and enjoy a video and still presentation–with the possibility of purchase–post adventure. Your experience concludes with a return transfer to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Personalised DVDs and photographs are taken of every trip and are made immediately available for viewing and purchase.
- There is no age restriction although children need to be accompanied by an adult.
- Children aged 3 years and above are charged full price.
- Children aged 2 years and below are flown free of charge sitting on their parent’s lap.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Near public transportation.
- Most travellers can participate.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Prices from 160 USD / pp for 12-13 minutes, 250 USD / pp for 22 minutes and 294 USD for 25 minutes. Please note that this includes the Park Fees.