Hwange National Park has more animals and a greater variety of species than any other park in the country, and more than 400 species of birds. Here you will experience as much as possible during the morning and afternoon game drives. Night drives with a spotlight are offered at the camp. Days can be spent further afield on game drives in search of predators and prey alike. We like to do things properly so sundowners are an important part of the experience. Enjoy the natural beauty with a cold drink in hand. The guides at are very much part of the family and have been with us for many years. They have undergone some of the most rigorous training in Africa and their passion for and knowledge of the bush is often what makes a safaris so special.
- Experience as much as possible during the morning and afternoon game drives.
- Night drives is offered.
- Stay at a nice camp over the night.
- See wildlife like elephants, lions, zebra, and leopards and much more. Birdwatching in Hwange is amazing.
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a maximum of 8 travelers.
v Breakfast Lunch and Dinner.
v 1 night accommodation.
v Accommodation as per itinerary.
v Professional Guide.
v Transport by private vehicle.
v Bottled water Coffee and/or Tea.
v National Parks Fees.
x Alcoholics drinks. Available for purchase.
Departure & Return:
We will pick you up at your hotel or lodges in Victoria Falls Zimbabwe. After the full day in Hwange we will drop of of at your pick up place.
Departure Time: Approximately 6:00 AM.
What To Expect:
At around 05:30am we will have a meet and greet at the Victoria Falls Hotel. If you are staying in another hotel we will pick you up and transport you to Victoria Falls Hotel.After that we drive towards camp where we will do the check in and a small briefing with a game plan. We will then leave for our first game drive until lunch that will be served in the camp or out in the bush. After lunch we will continue with our afternoon safari and a sundowner. Back at camp a 3 course meal dinner is served. For you that would like a night game drive, there are options to an extra cost.
Next morning will start with a game drive befor going back to Victoria Falls. Breakfast will be served in the bush.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- Dress code is smart casual.
- Stroller accessible.
- Near public transportation.
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible.
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible.
- Most travellers can participate.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund. This experience requires a minimum number of 4 travellers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Contact us for prices.